This formicarium is great. I'm very satisfied with the form and function. Some points... Screws only hand tight. The acrylic can crack easily. I added a red cello sheet to darken the nest. I used acrylic glue to strengthen the walls and floor of the outworld. The third barrier actually doesn't block off the middle of the nest. There is an alternate path that the ants can take.
What to pay attention to is a sponge that plugs the flask with water (at least one of) as she became moist, in one day it was as if a vacuum had sucked the bulb. The main sponge with the flask sponge and the lower sections remained dry. So watch this. I fixed it a little by inserting a piece of iron staples (in the photo). In general, the farm is excellent. Relocated the other man from a smaller farm. In 2 weeks everyone moved. Going for an hour and a half.